Wednesday, 7 March 2007

Powder Room Experience

Now if you are caught short in central London and are absolutely desperate to use the little girls room (Bathroom for our friends across the pond) you can now go to the luxurious powder room concept WC1. It is a deluxe ladies-only pop in retreat on London's Oxford Street. Being obsessed as I am with everything I see - going to public toilets can be quite upsetting, but these beautifully designed water closets are to be admired.



I just love this idea and will definitely be paying WC1 a visit soon. I will be checking-in at their sumptuously designed reception area. Chilling in the peaceful surroundings of the Powder Room - I may even have a quick cleanse and moistu
rise before I complete my visit with a quick visit to the Water Closet. All for just £5 - I Can't Wait.







Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger My Marrakech said...

What a crazy and fun concept.

7 March 2007 13:05  
Blogger Di Overton said...

I can't wait to be caught short in London then.

7 March 2007 18:25  
Blogger poppy said...

i saw this on the news here.

7 March 2007 23:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home