Wednesday, 18 April 2007

Let Go Outside !!

This is the perfect time of year to go camping. Or at least thinking about it. With the summers festivals approaching it time to dust off the old ground sheet and head out doors. I am usually a bit of a holiday snob but I could be tempted in to one of these chic little numbers. Gone are the days of the boring plain green tent. Even M & S sell a lovely floral tent for only £30!! Or Even the original Cath Kidston tepee. Make a fashion statement and stand out from the croud (or just stop your self from getting lost!!)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous fpgirl said...

I'm so into the thought of camping! I gave your site a shout out here...
http://blog.freepeople.com/

And I'll have to thank you for your earlier post about Vintage Vacations. Our catalog team was so inspired, they took a trip there to shoot one of our upcomiming catalogs. So thank you!

23 April 2007 21:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home