Get The Look - Monochrome Christmas Dining Room
We love a look that can last, and this monochrome scheme will definitely stand the test of time. We've mixed in rich metallic golds and used soft lighting and eye-catching wall art to create a stylish space, ready to impress your Christmas visitors.
1. Be inviting. Comfortable seating and a solid round table always work well to help keep conversations flowing.
2. Use metallics and candles so that light will bounce all around the room and fill you with calm and warmth.
3. Pay attention to your Lighting. In addition to candle light try a lamp or two. Your guests will not only feel cosy and comfortable, but they'll also be able to see their dinner too!
4. Create moments. At Christmas we have crackers to pull and bad jokes to read out! But for the rest of the year it's a really good idea to invest in a table top game, such as Psychogames.
5. Accessorise! Surround yourself with items that you love, from art work to your favourite ornaments and treasures. Be inspired by your everyday objects.
All of the items featured in our Dining Room shoot can be found below. Have fun creating your own version and Happy Shopping!
Sign up here to receive your free copy!